The world's greatest show, Expo 2020 Dubai, has already started. And it has everything to entertain, inform and engage you as a visitor. From concerts to joyful experiences, here is our guide to all the upcoming best in entertainment at Expo 2020:
Live Concerts at Expo 2020
You will be fascinated by magnificent live shows from famous singers, stand-up comedians, local talents, and artists. The festivities will continue into the wee hours of the night with pyrotechnics displays, fireworks, and more live shows.
- Firdaus Orchestra playing from October 23 to March 2022
- Nancy Ajram and Ragheb Alama on November 12
- Radics Ferenc and His Band on February 18
- K-Pop concert on January 16, 2022
Late Nights at Expo
Every Thursday and Friday night from 10.30 pm to 1 am on the Jubilee Stage, Late Nights at Expo will connect artists and people from across the world.
- GMA Variety Show on December 3
- Jalsat from October until March 2022
Expo 2020 will host the following festive celebrations that are expected to be occasions to remember. Al Wasl Plaza will turn into a magical winter wonderland with festive projections and nightly pantomimes and shows for the family at Christmas. Celebrations take place site-wide.
- Christmas from December 20-28
- New Year's Eve on December 31
- Valentine's Day on February 14
Cultures and Lifestyles
Be a part of these upcoming cultural events at Expo 2020 Dubai that will include digital theatre, acrobatics, poetry slams, fashion shows, and street theatre. Expo is an excellent opportunity for nations to promote their countries, culture, and achievements. Accordingly, Each country celebrates its national day:
- Italy National Day on November 24
- US National Day on November 28
- UAE National Day on December 2
- India Republic Day on January 26
- Australia National Day 0n January 29
- New Zealand National Day on January 31
- The Philippines national day on February 11
Expo 2020 will host three special events:
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities on December 3
- World Chess Championship from November 24 to December 16
- International Arabic language day on December 18
Expo 2020 Closing Ceremony
The six-month event will pull to a conclusion with another spectacular event. If it's open to the general public, it will be worth going to on Thursday, March 31.
Make the most of your stay in Dubai and contact Driven Properties to explore the best real estate projects available.