These exclusive low-rise and mid-rise buildings by Meraas will feature 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom apartments, including duplexes and penthouses. The units all feature a modern and minimalist design and unique layouts. [/tx_column] [tx_column size="1/3"]The living spaces are flooded with natural light coming through the floor to ceiling windows, which also offer unobstructed views of Burj Khalifa, the park and lake, and surrounding community.
- Built-in kitchen appliances such as island, cooker, fridge, washing machines
- Polished wooden flooring
- Large private terraces
- Expansive mait's room with separate entrance
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Copious storage space and built-in closets
- Communal landscaped courtyards
- Surrounding retail and commercial project
- Landscaped spaces, park, and lake
- Car-free zones
- Proximity to Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah Beach, Al Wasl Road, Box Park, and Sheikh Zayed Road
- Unique layout, expansive living space, and large mait's room
City Walk integrates residential, dining, and entertainment in one unique space. With around one million square feet dedicated solely to retail outlets, the projects boasts a variety of high-end clothing outlets and boutiques from across the world as well as homegrown outlets.
A signature attraction of the residential and commercial complex will be The Lake, where people can enjoy the serene surroundings and outdoor cafes as well as spectacular view of the Burj Khalifa and Downtown. There will be lush green spaces, paved areas, and childre?s play areas, as well as an area for markets and community events such as performances and concerts.
Aside from offering exquisite apartments and luxurious serviced ones, these residences are also conveniently located at the junction of Al Wasl Road and Safa Road. Dubai Mall metro station is located at a walkable distance and is easily accessed by Sheikh Zayed Road as well. The residential buildings of City Walk are currently in the final stages and are set to handover this quarter. If yo?re interested in renting property in City Walk Building 12, call us at +971 (0) 43624046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.