Dubai real estate market is considered to be one of the most profitable investment platforms. Expats and locals can all find ample variety when it comes to picking Dubai properties. Many attributes make Dubai properties favourable for home buyers. Among them, access to some of the best luxury amenities of the world is one.
When you choose Dubai properties, there are villas, mansions, townhouses, row houses, studios, apartments, and a host of such property types. These are all available in different areas of the city and within different planned developments offered by reputed builders. Access to world cuisine and some of the best exotic local delicacies is easy thanks to the many popular restaurants and dining areas in the city.
Here are the 10 most popular dining areas for anyone visiting or residing in the city.
- LIMA, City Walk Dubai – unrivalled spot for Peruvian cuisines
- The London Project Bluewaters Dubai – dine with a view
- La Carnita, Dubai Marina – Mexican restaurant with a lively ambiance for street food lovers in the city
- STK, JBR Dubai – the world’s best steak menu
- Thiptara, Downtown Dubai – for a romantic dinner date
- Masti, Jumeirah 1 – for an Indian fusion menu
- Zuma, DIFC – for the best Japanese buffet
- 3 Fils, Jumeirah Fishing Harbor - a must-visit place for sushi lovers
- OPA, Sheikh Zayed Road – a new and rapidly growing fine-dining spot with exotic ambiance
- Eauzone, Jumeirah Road – for the best modern Asian cuisines and poolside dining options.
If you love to try international cuisine, Dubai truly is the best place to dine. Seafood might be the most critical genres that you cannot miss here. However, you also get to enjoy Mexican, Italian, Indian, and lip-smacking fusion dishes in these exotic restaurants of the city. Most of these are located in spots where you get the best views in the city. Pamper your taste buds in one of these top dining areas in the city.