Forbes Global Properties
Properties For Sale
Short Term Rentals
Properties For Rent
Dubai Area Guides
Service Charge Index
Mortgage Calculator & Advisory
Looking for apartments for rent in Dubai? House for rent in Dubai? Flat for rent in Dubai? Or the house on to let near you? How to rent in Dubai? Driven Properties assists you with all these queries for any rental seeker in Dubai.Read More
There is a massive supply of flats for rent in Dubai across different price points depending upon the community wherein the Dubai home for rent is located. Therefore, finding a house for rent in Dubai is also a convenient stay with the desired facilities.
Apartments for rent in Dubai can be found in all city areas and for different property types. From affordable apartments for rent in Dubai to even hotel apartments for rent in Dubai to cheap apartments for rent in Dubai, the renters can find an apartment based on their preferences, as the supply of houses on To Let across various areas in Dubai will leave them spoiled for choice.
1 bedroom Apartment for rent in Dubai
AED 41,000 Yearly
1 Bed 2 Bath 588 Sq.Ft.
Mazaya 21 - Dubai Land - Dubai
AED 90,000 Yearly
1 Bed 2 Bath 933 Sq.Ft.
Elite Business Bay Residence - Business Bay - Dubai
2 bedroom Apartment for rent in Dubai
AED 550,000 Yearly
2 Bed 3 Bath 1,673 Sq.Ft.
Apartment Building 8 - Bluewaters - Dubai
Ask For Price
1 Bed 2 Bath 743 Sq.Ft.
Andaz Dubai The Palm - Palm Jumeirah - Dubai
2 Bed 3 Bath 1,475 Sq.Ft.
AED 80,000 Yearly
1 Bed 1 Bath 673 Sq.Ft.
Creekside 18 A - Dubai Creek Harbour - Dubai
AED 160,000 Yearly
2 Bed 3 Bath 1,642 Sq.Ft.
Ariyana Tower - Dubai Marina - Dubai
AED 130,000 Yearly
1 Bed 2 Bath 758 Sq.Ft.
The Residences at District One - Mohammed Bin Rashid City - Dubai
AED 135,000 Yearly
1 Bed 1 Bath 906 Sq.Ft.
Burj Views podium - Downtown Dubai - Dubai
AED 85,000 Yearly
1 Bed 1 Bath 762 Sq.Ft.
17 Icon Bay - Dubai Creek Harbour - Dubai
AED 330,000 Yearly
2 Bed 2 Bath 1,096 Sq.Ft.
Address Harbour Point - Dubai Creek Harbour - Dubai
AED 320,000 Yearly
2 Bed 3 Bath 1,543 Sq.Ft.
The Address Sky View Tower 2 - Downtown Dubai - Dubai
3 bedroom Apartment for rent in Dubai
AED 745,000 Yearly
3 Bed 5 Bath 2,100 Sq.Ft.
AED 170,000 Yearly
2 Bed 2 Bath 1,493 Sq.Ft.
The Polo Residence - Meydan - Dubai
1 Bed 1 Bath 739 Sq.Ft.
Al Arta 2 - Greens - Dubai
AED 75,000 Yearly
1 Bed 2 Bath 821 Sq.Ft.
AED 190,000 Yearly
1 Bed 2 Bath 729 Sq.Ft.
2 Bed 4 Bath 1,955 Sq.Ft.
Oceana Aegean - Palm Jumeirah - Dubai
AED 140,000 Yearly
1 Bed 1 Bath 914 Sq.Ft.
The Lofts West - Downtown Dubai - Dubai
AED 310,000 Yearly
2 Bed 3 Bath 1,445 Sq.Ft.
The Address Residence Fountain Views 1 - Downtown Dubai - Dubai
AED 155,000 Yearly
2 Bed 3 Bath 1,209 Sq.Ft.
Standpoint Tower 1 - Downtown Dubai - Dubai
Dubai presents a variety of affordable apartments for individuals and families looking to rent a home without breaking the bank. With a competitive rental market, you can find comfortable and budget-friendly options that cater to different lifestyle requirements. From cozy studio apartments to spacious two- or three-bedroom units, many choices are available. The key is exploring different neighborhoods and considering the proximity to amenities, transport links, and preferred lifestyles.
For those seeking flexible rental options, monthly apartment rentals in Dubai are a popular choice. This option allows residents to have shorter lease terms, providing more flexibility in case of changes in personal or professional circumstances. Many real estate agencies and online platforms offer monthly rental listings, making it convenient to find a suitable apartment without a long-term lease commitment. Whether you're a working professional, student, or visiting tourist, monthly apartment rentals provide a hassle-free experience.
Dubai has various affordable housing options for individuals seeking cheap apartments for rent. These apartments are designed to meet basic living requirements while maintaining a reasonable price point. While cheap apartments may be more modest, they still offer essential amenities and a comfortable living space. By focusing on up-and-coming neighborhoods and considering slightly older buildings, you can find cost-effective rental options without compromising quality.
If you're looking for convenience and ease, furnished apartments for rent in Dubai are ideal. These apartments come fully equipped with furniture and appliances and often include essential household items. This eliminates the need to invest in new furniture or move your existing belongings, making it an excellent option for expatriates, short-term residents, or individuals who prefer a hassle-free moving experience. Furnished apartments can be found across various price ranges, offering a wide selection of renters.
For those seeking a touch of luxury and sophistication, fully furnished apartments in Dubai provide an exquisite living experience. These apartments boast high-quality furniture, stylish interiors, and top-of-the-line appliances, offering a premium lifestyle. Whether you're relocating for a short-term assignment, planning an extended stay, or simply looking for a prestigious residence, fully furnished apartments provide a home's comfort without the hassle of furnishing it yourself. These upscale options are available in prime locations across Dubai, ensuring a luxurious and convenient lifestyle.
Let's break it down. If you want to live in Downtown Dubai and Palm Jumeirah, the prices for a 1 BHK for rent start from AED 45000 and AED 65000, respectively.
Prices for 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Dubai monthly range from AED 30000 to 525000.
3 bed units are priced upwards of AED 45000 in the Al Qusais and Jebel Ali communities.
The average price for renting a 3 bed flat in JLT is AED 121000 and AED 137000 in Business Bay.
4 bed units can be found for AED 65000 in Deira and go up to AED 800000 yearly in Downtown Dubai.
Finding a 5 bedroom apartment in Dubai is rare, and prices start from AED 150000 in communities such as Dubai Sports City, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), and Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR).
Flats for rent in Dubai come in many different sizes with options. Most apartment buildings in Dubai provide studio apartments for rent in Dubai.
Cheap apartments for rent in Dubai start from AED 15000 for studios in neighborhoods like International City and Deira.
On the other hand, 1-bedroom apartments in Dubai can be rented for AED 21000 in areas like Al Nahda and Dubai South. Jumeirah Village Circle and Dubai Silicon Oasis are the top areas to rent a 1-bed apartment under 60000.
On average, furnished apartments usually command a higher rent than their unfurnished counterparts in Dubai.
Furnished apartments for rent in Dubai Marina prices average at AED 38000 for studios, AED 58000 for 1 bedroom units, and AED 90000 for 2-bedroom apartments.
Cheap furnished apartments for rent in Dubai monthly basis can be found in Dubai Sports City and will cost tenants an average of AED 22000 for studios, AED 33000 for 1 bedroom units and AED 45000 for 2-bedroom units.
The price range for a furnished studio apartment for rent in Business Bay starts from AED 40000. Those looking for a slightly bigger home can check out 1 bed furnished units for rent in Business Bay.
These are available for an average price of AED 60000, whereas the price for 2 bed units for rent is AED 85000. Tenants can also opt for 3-bed units for an average price of AED 115000.
Flats for rent from Driven Properties come in many budgets, ranging from affordable, luxury, furnished, unfurnished, and serviced flats.
Whatever your preference, you can find many different apartments in Dubai, from luxury apartments in Dubai for rent to sea-view penthouses, serviced hotel apartments, and duplex flats.
The higher-priced properties are found in exclusive neighborhoods such as Business Bay, Downtown Dubai, and Jumeirah.
1. Determine Your Budget: Before you start looking for a rental apartment in Dubai, it is important to establish your budget. Consider factors such as rental fees, security deposits, utilities, and any additional costs associated with the rental property.
2. Research Properties: Once you have determined your budget, you can begin researching rental apartments in Dubai. This can be done online, through real estate agents, or by visiting potential properties in person.
3. Submit an Application: Once you have selected a suitable apartment, you can apply to rent it by submitting a rental application. This will typically require you to provide personal information, employment information, and references.
4. Negotiate Terms: After your application is approved, you can negotiate the terms of your lease with the apartment landlord. This could include the length of the lease, the monthly rent, the security deposit, and any additional fees.
5. Sign the Lease: Once you have agreed to the terms of the lease, you will need to sign the document. Make sure to read the lease carefully and ask any questions before signing.
6. Make Payments: Once the lease is signed, all payments must be made in a timely manner, as outlined in the lease. This could include the security deposit, the first month’s rent, and any additional fees.
Chiller-free in Dubai means that an apartment does not come with an air-conditioning unit, which is commonly known as a chiller in the region. It is important to note that chiller free does not necessarily mean that the apartment is not air-conditioned, as many chiller-free apartments will still have air-conditioning, but it is not included in the rental cost.
The different types of apartments in Dubai include:
1. Research: Start by researching the different areas of Dubai to determine which area is best suited to your needs. Consider factors such as proximity to amenities, public transportation, and local attractions.
2. Budget: Next, assess your budget and determine what type of rental you can afford. Prices in Dubai vary significantly based on the neighborhood and size of the unit.
3. Search: Now, start searching for apartments for rent in Dubai. You can contact Driven Properties and search for listings online. There are a number of reliable websites that list available apartment rentals in Dubai, such as Driven Properties, Property Finder, and Dubizzle.
4. Inspection: Once you’ve identified a few potential apartments, arrange to view them in person. Make sure to bring along a friend or family member, so you can get a second opinion.
5. Contract: If you decide to rent an apartment in Dubai, you’ll need to sign a rental contract. This document outlines the terms and conditions of the agreement, such as the duration of the lease, the rent amount, and the security deposit.
6. Payment: After signing the contract, you’ll need to make the necessary payments. This includes the security deposit, rental advance, and utility deposits.
7. Move In: Once the payment is done, you can move into your new apartment in Dubai. Enjoy your new home!
The cost of renting an apartment in Dubai varies depending on the type of property and its location. Generally, apartment rental prices in Dubai are more expensive than in other cities in the region due to the higher demand for properties in the city. However, with careful budgeting, it is possible to find an affordable apartment in Dubai.